Monday, March 25, 2013

Hey family!

Right now things are sure getting easier in the area! Wow, how much it helps to be able to understand what´s going on, it pays off to be informed. I´ve noticed that as I´ve engaged myself in my "mission calling" here in Bosques I´ve been more excited to get out everyday and work for the people. The first couple weeks it was good to be out,but I noticed that my heart wasn´t all there because I didn´t know where I was! Thankfully things are going really smooth and the work will progress.

Argentina is experiencing more cold weather. The days have become a little more "grey" with humidity at full levels! Some days are colder than others but for the most part we are getting along just great. :)

Hope that you guys are doing well and that you guys have a great week! Soo sorry that I don´t have a lot of time but I am doing super good and learning tons! We had a great Stake Conference yesterday where we got to hear from Elder Nelson! He spoke with such power as he invoked blessing upon the people of Argentina and the missionary work. It was a sure testimony that he is an apostle of the Lord.

I am excited for Easter, I hope that it´ll be a day for us all to remember our Savior Jesus Christ and the role that He plays in our lives. Because of Him we are able to be free of pains and worries, heartaches and injustices. I know that He lives and was resurrected to reign and guide His church for the eternities.

With all my love,
Elder Jolley

No comments:

Post a Comment